CPC is sharing the following message with our community:
The Better Community Business Network (BCBN)
Application submission deadline: 27 August 2023
Applicants are welcomed from groups including: local community, self-help or voluntary groups and charities (including local branches of national charities) or individuals acting for the benefit of the local community.
BCBN Grant Initiative
BCBN’s Grant Initiative aims to provide small third-sector grant awards to empower charities and local community projects. This initiative will distribute a one-off grant award of up to £3,000 per charity or to small but credible community projects, which are able to demonstrate their positive impact on the communities they aim to serve.
We are now welcoming grant applications for winter term 2023. You can now apply for funding to support your project/ initiative commencing October 2023.
- Applications open: 3 July 2023
- Application submission deadline: 27 August 2023
- Shortlisted applicants notified: 25 September 2023
- Awards announced: 2 October 2023
- 2024 Grant terms to be announced
- Small Grant terms and conditions
Recipient Grant Terms
Any projects supported must be UK based; address a community issue or support a local community initiative; and provide benefits to the local community.
Some of the causes BCBNGI supports include:
- Education (e.g. schools, extra-curricular clubs)
- Health (e.g. hospitals, cancer research, healthy eating, mental health & wellbeing)
- Ex-Offenders (e.g. mentoring, rehabilitation)
- Homeless/Poverty (e.g. shelter projects, food banks)
- Arts & Culture (e.g. sport activities, library funds)
- Environment (e.g. natural disasters, regeneration projects)
- Elderly (e.g. befriending, social clubs)
- Disability (e.g. help lines, inclusion)
- Social Cohesion (e.g. committee programmes)
How to Apply
Should you require, I would be happy to read through anything you put together prior to submission.
Funding and Governance Advice Manager
Voluntary Action Swindon