We are currently working through the following groups by appointment only:
- Patients over 65 years
- Patients under 65 who have the following risk factors:
• Chronic respiratory disease, including asthma, on regular preventative treatment
• Chronic renal disease
• Chronic neurological disease, including stroke and transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
• Those with hereditary and degenerative diseases of the Central Nervous System
• Chronic heart disease
• Chronic liver disease
• People with impaired immunity due to disease or treatment
• Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis and related conditions
• DiabetesWe are holding another Saturday flu clinic on the 31st October by appointment only for the above groups.
- Parents with children aged 2-3 years and also children aged 11-17 (who are unable to be vaccinated at school and fall into the risk factor group), please ring the practice for an appointment.
Please note: We are awaiting further information and advice from NHS England about the flu vaccine supplies for the group aged 50 to 64 who do not fall into any of the clinical risk groups listed above. We have been advised this will not be until November/December this year. Our website will be updated when further information is available for this group.
~ Please remember to wear your own face covering to the appointment ~