Community and Business Support Officer
£24,799 per annum
37 hours per week, salary: pay scale point 19
12 month fixed term contract
This is an exciting time for Calne. We are refreshing the vision for our town and keen to tackle the challenges that face us around the devolution of services and our Climate and Environmental Emergency pledge.
- Do you love how it feels to support groups and individuals?
- Can you help find solutions to meet local groups needs and aspirations?
- Do you have strong communication skills that let you talk freely and comfortably with small groups?
- Can you bring skills to help us make our systems work better?
- Are you passionate about Calne and eager to share that passion with others?
You will be our eyes and ears on the ground, quickly connecting people to others to make things happen. You will develop and scope relevant projects, activities and funding in collaboration with colleagues and or Councillors, other agencies and organisations. You will need to establish strong and robust relationships within our community and bring a range of skills to the role to support the management team and utilise our mapping software application.
The role is initially for twelve months but will be reviewed to ensure we meet the needs of the town and to deliver priority projects.
How to Apply
Visit http://www.calne.gov.uk/Vacancies.aspx and download the job profile and application form.
Closing Date Friday 25th October 2019 and interviews will be held week commencing 4th November 2019. Completed application forms can be returned by email firstname.lastname@example.org