With so much roadworks going on the end of this year, the council has gathered information on the upcoming work that will be taking place. To make sure people are informed and prepared.
Updates from Ward Cllrs:
- The yellow lines on Hodson Road are due to be painted in November.
- The new layby on New Road is scheduled to be installed in November.
- Repairs to Butts Road surface are due to start in November.
- The Hodson Road traffic lights have been extended to include barriers either side of the blind bend as you enter the village from the Hodson direction.
- The traffic speed signs and verges near Home Close will be repaired/renewed once the work has taken place on Hodson Road.