From 21 June sections of Thamesdown Drive are due to be resurfaced.
The work will take 6-7 weeks to complete and will take place at the following locations:
- The Orbital Shopping Park/Eastbury Way junction
- Link between Redhouse Way and Eastbury Way eastbound only
- Redhouse Way/Torun Way junction
- Oakhurst Way/Thursday Street junction
- Haydon Brook Bridge northbound only
Daytime lane closures will be in place except for at The Orbital junction, Oakhurst Way/Thursday St junction and Haydon Brook Bridge which will be closed overnight to minimise disruption to shoppers.
Access will be maintained for local residents and diversion routes and signage will be in place. Advance notice boards have now been set out on site advertising these works.
The works are dependent on the weather. Residents and motorists are advised to check the advanced notification boards for up-to-date information.