This LEGO® extravaganza is a great day out for families and all who enjoy the wonderful world of these famous toy bricks.
- Unique models, inventions and displays made exclusively for the show
- Interactive building – help create an all new giant LEGO® mosaic from over 100,000 bricks
- LEGO® Shop – with trade stands for your brick bargains, accessories and exclusive products
- Brick Café – to keep you refreshed in first class style
- All the usual STEAM attractions, including the world’s largest GWR object collection
2019 marks the 200th anniversary of the Peterloo Massacre.
Brick to the Past are creating a large scale LEGO® model to commemorate Peterloo, depicting the events of the day and local landmarks that existed in 1819.
Come along to the event on 5 & 6 October and see the incredible display!
Our popular Robot Battles return this year. Fighting robots, made entirely from LEGO® parts (no cheating!) will battle it out in our own custom-built arena.
Takes place on the Station Platform both days at 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm.