Swindon Borough Council has a housing panel which helps to form decisions on social housing. Ideally a local resident in social housing will be on this panel as requests are often more likely to be heard if an informed local resident makes them. Ward Cllr Eric Shaw is looking for someone who can join this panel. If you’d like to know more and make a difference to where you live then let us know via the websites contact page and we will put you in contact with Eric.