Here’s our latest newsletter full of stories of inspiring people and also ideas for your adventures in 2019:
- pubs along the Trail are winning awards. Which is your favourite? Please get involved on social media #BestTrailPub
- a stroke survivor tells us how The Ridgeway got him back to fitness, one step at a time
- find out what the Vikings left behind near Watlington
- look forward to an easier walk along the Trail thanks to numerous new gates in the Chilterns
- if you love history and have time to volunteer, help us create a Ridgeway timeline from prehistory to today
- find out about events to mark WW1, celebrate Christmas and learn more about stars, mosses and birds….
Hope you enjoy the read. Please pass on to your contacts.
The newsletter is also available as a download from the website: https://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/ridgeway/news/ridgeway-winter-newsletter-1
PS. There’s lots going on along The Ridgeway and you can hear all about it in our free newsletter published four times a year – email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.
Also, when you visit The Ridgeway – to walk the dog, hike all 87 miles, show friends the views or anything else – please give us feedback by completing a quick online survey and/or leave a review on TripAdvisor.