Our local Police Constable, Rory Draper, has asked the Council to make people aware of a recent spate of anti social behaviour in the village, including vandalism and some unpleasant incidents.

PC Draper asks that anyone with information about these or other incidents call 101 and ask for the information to be passed to him. If the police can build up a community wide picture of these crimes then cases will be much stronger when they go to court.

Please remember that the police cannot act on rumour, hearsay or gut instinct but must rely on factual information.

If at any time you see a crime in progress you should call 999 and report it straight away. Thank you.