LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING FOR CHISELDON PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT –
The Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting for CHISELDON will be held
at The Recreation Hall, off Norris Close, Chiseldon on 23rd May 2016 at 7.00pm
Local Government electors for the Town will be entitled to vote at the Meeting which will be open to the public.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting will be as follows:-
Apologies and declarations of interest
- To elect a new Chair person for the forthcoming year.
- New Chair to sign the acceptance of office.
- Vote in new Vice Chair
- To approve the Minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on Tues 26th May 2015
- To approve the Minutes from the April 2016 Parish Council Meeting
- Matters arising and action points
- Annual report from Chiseldon Parish Council – Chairperson.
- Annual report from Environment Committee – Cllr Chris Rawlings
- Annual report from Finance Committee – Cllr Phil Costigan
- Annual report from the Recreation Committee – Cllr Paul Sunners
- Annual report from the Planning Committee – Cllr Paul Walton
- Swindon Borough Council reports from Ward Councillors
- Review and approve code of conduct
- Review and approve Standing orders
- Review and approve Financial Regulations
- Elect members to sub committees
- Elect members to outside groups
- Discussion and vote on Parishing
- Public Questions
- Any other business
Cllr Caroline Brady
Chairperson 4th May 2016