This winter, we will be able to do some more hedge laying. We will continue work along the stretch leading from Coate Water to the M4.
Date: Sunday, December 1st
Time: 10.00 – 3.00
Meeting location: see map below. Parking is available in the public car park at Coate Water (charges apply).
Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and stout footwear, and bring:
- Lunch and a drink
- Gardening gloves if you have some
- Any hand tools which you think you would like to use. We will have a stock of tools for use on the day.
You are welcome to just turn up on the day. If you know in advance you would like to come, please let me know. You can work as much – or as little – as you like: all contributions welcome.
My thanks to:
- Tim Clarke, for harvesting the stakes and binders from Stratton Wood;
- Sarah Stebbing and the Woodland Trust for permission;
- Coate Water Rangers for transporting the bundles back to Coate.