Do you care for or assist someone living with you, who has mobility or health issues? Have you applied for a Carers Allowance? You may be surprised at what qualifies you to get this benefit. If you contact Age UK they can assist to start with. They often contact the Department for Work and Pensions to come out and complete the forms with you, as this is the most efficient way to apply and be approved. Please pass on to anyone who might qualify.