Chiseldon Parish Council needs you! We are calling for community heroes to put themselves forward for one of FIVE vacancies on our local Parish Council. We want people of all backgrounds and experience to represent the community and help #MakeAChange.
There are five simple steps to becoming a Chiseldon Parish Councillor:
- Contact the clerk to find out more information, whether there are any vacancies and register your interest
- Submit your nomination to the clerk — a brief summary of who you are and why you want to be a councillor
- Join a council meeting via MS Teams to meet the team and share your nomination with current members – don’t be daunted by this, we are a small very friendly bunch!
- Current members will vote on approval of your membership (called co-option)
- If accepted, you will sign the declaration of office of acceptance and become a Chiseldon Parish Councillor
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call (01793) 740744, leave a message with your name and number and we will call you back.