PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS – Mr A McDonald expected to attend to submit a request for Co-option.
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 24th September 2019
- ACTION POINTS
- Guest Speaker Tasha Lunn from Swindon Borough Council on Parish Emergency Plans
- SBC consultation on Election Cycles. Discussion & vote on reply back to SBC – see additional documentation
- “Asset of Community Value” request to SBC for the Chiseldon Smoke House. Discuss and vote – see additional documentation
- S/19/1465. Erection of 2 drive through units with circulatory routes, access, landscaping, car parking, & other works. Land off of A346 at Chiseldon
- S/19/1399 5 High Street. 3 new dwellings & associated works (Make sure you have viewed the amended application)
- S/HOU/19/1417 5 High Street. Alteration to roof of porch extension.
- S/19/1430 The Old Bakehouse, New Road. Extension & re-roof to existing garage & office space above
- S/HOU/19/1458. Single storey front, rear & side extension. Roof alterations. Frenshams, Turnball.
- S/HOU/19/1481 & S/LBC/19/1344, work to fireplaces & flu. 19 Badbury Lane, Badbury.
- Submit any items of highways work required over next 12-18 months to SBC. CPC to fund. – See additional documentation
- Review and approve updates to Financial Regulations – see additional documentation
- Review and Approve August and September Financial transactions – see additional documentation
- Discuss budget ideas for Finance and Planning for 2020/21 budget. – see additional documentation
- Additional quote for Rec ground carpark drainage – see additional documentation
- Items for next agenda