You are summoned to the Environment, General Purpose and Amenities Committee meeting. Remote login via Zoom, Monday 18th May 2020 at 7.30pm. Please ask Clerk for login details.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Vote on New EGPA committee Vice Chairman
4. Public recess
5. Approval of minutes of meeting 16th March 2020. Note – no April meeting due to Covid-19
6. Action Points
7. No items
8. Discuss & vote on further virement to reserved funds for railings at Badbury. See additional documentation
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
9. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
10. Discuss & vote on further flood protection required? Julie Porte to update committee. See additional documentation
11. Discuss the purchase of a wood chipper for the handyman to use. (Currently transporting wood to the recycling centre in own vehicle) Quotes can be obtained for the next meeting.
12. Football club representative to update Committee
13. No items
14. No items
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK.
15. No items
17. No items
18. No items
19. VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
20. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)