Late edition to the agenda under item 8. S/HOU/22/1516. Sevimli. 1A High Street, Chiseldon. Revised. Erection of a first floor extension & front porch canopy (retrospective) and proposed extension to garage
Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS
Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information, the Planning Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
Items 11 Terminating Contractor arrangement.
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
1. Information relating to any individual.
2. Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
3. Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that
4. Information relating to any consultations or negotiations, or contemplated consultations or negotiations, in connection with any labour relations matter arising between the authority or a Minister of the Crown and employees of, or office holders under, the authority.
5. Information in respect of which a claim to legal professional privilege could be maintained in legal proceedings.
6. Information which reveals that the authority proposes—
(a)to give under any enactment a notice under or by virtue of which requirements are imposed on a person; or
(b)to make an order or direction under any enactment.
7. Information relating to any action taken or to be taken in connection with the prevention, investigation or prosecution of crime.
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
- The Companies Act 1985
- The Friendly Societies Act 1974
- The Friendly Societies Act 1992
- The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
- The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
- The Charities Act 199Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
2. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
a. To approve the apologies given by Cllr Simpson for the November meeting, but not noted.
3. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – from 24th November and 22nd December 2022.
5. Action points
6. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/22/1268. Re: Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of 1 no. dwelling and detached garage with annex above.
Alpina, Marlborough Road Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0EP
7. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/HOU/22/1614. Erection of single storey side extension.
Vena, Turnball. Chiseldon SN4 0LH
8. Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website. See application S/HOU/22/1516 above.
9. Neighbourhood Plan. No update.
10. Highways. Consider and vote on response to SBC for HGV operating centre licence application for Draycot Foliat. See additional information.
11. Highways. CONFIDENTIAL To consider and vote on terminating agreement with Contractor approved for layby work. See additional confidential information.
12. Transport. No items
13. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)