You are summoned to the July 2020 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
on Monday 13th July 2020 at 7.30pm. Virtual meeting via Zoom.
Contact Clerk for login details.
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS
2. LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Proposal to exclude the press and public from items 16 and 17 of the agenda due to the items
containing personal information of staff members. Vote required.
Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information Finance Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
- Proposal for Clerk salary banding change in line with National Scale and changes to contract.
- Discuss & Vote on contributing to Administration Officers NEST pension fund.
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
- Information relating to any individual.
- Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
- Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
- The Companies Act 1985
- The Friendly Societies Act 1974
- The Friendly Societies Act 1992
- The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
- The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
- The Charities Act 1993
Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 8th June 2020.
6. ACTION POINTS
7. COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
8. Ward Cllr reports
9. Discuss & Vote on changes made to Standing Orders. Items 42b, 42d and 74c. See additional email.
10. Vote on Cllr D Rogers and Cllr A Rogers joining the Planning, Highways & Transport Development committee.
11. Discussion & Vote of safe opening procedures and upkeep of Castle View Play area due to Covid-19 Government restrictions. See additional information. To include a vote on expenditure allowed by Clerk to facilitate this.
12. Vote on purchasing professional Zoom package. £11.99 per month. (Pay per month & cancel when no longer required) No time limit on meetings.
13. Proposal of virement of £2500 from Badbury railings fund to a fund for 2 SID’s at Badbury & A346 crossing improvements.
14. Proposal of virement of £3000 2020/21 VE day funds into 2021/22 budget. VE day event to be held in May 2021
15. Proposal for Clerk salary banding change in line with National Scale and changes to contract. See additional information. Confidential item
16. Discuss & Vote on contributing to Administration Officers NEST pension fund. See additional information. Confidential item
17. Discuss and review the costing implications of Covid-19 on the Parish Council. (Item requested by Cllr Sunners)
18. Discuss & Vote on £75.00 plus VAT charge from Sansums to input the budget figures for reporting purposes for 2020/21.
19. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
Finance – Review incomplete June 2020 finance figures – see additional information
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback from Cllrs.
20. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)