You are summoned to the May 2020 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING.
On Monday 11th May 2020 at 7.30pm. Virtual meeting via Zoom.
Contact Clerk for login details.
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS (if applicable)
2. LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 9th March 2020. Note – no April 2020 meeting due to Covid-19
5. ACTION POINTS
6. COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
7. Ward Cllr reports – written reports only prior to the meeting.
8. Parish Council Website review. Cllrs to review the website prior to the meeting.
9. Discussion & Vote on May Annual meeting of the Parish Council procedure – see additional documentation
10. When to hold next council Zoom meeting to process decisions & provide updates. (2 per month suggested) Discuss any changes to delegated powers. – See additional documentation
11. INFORMATION- THERE WILL BE NO ANNUAL PARISH MEETING FOR 2020. All reports will be on the website.
12. Discuss & vote on planning app S/20/0404. Change of barn from agricultural use to restaurant/café. Overtown Farm.
13. Discuss & vote on planning app S/HOU/20/0455. Single storey rear extension & porch. 2 Draycot Close. Draycot Foliat.
14. Discussion & vote on grant for Chiseldon History club for new information board at Holy Cross church. (Council already approved in principle) See additional information (download in sidebar)
15. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- Finance – Review & vote on Feb, March & April 2020 finance figures – see additional information
- EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk
- Correspondence feedback from Cllrs.
16. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)