You are summoned to the Planning, Transport Development and Highways Committee
Meeting remotely via Zoom, Tuesday 26th May 2020 at 7.30pm. Please contact the Clerk for login details.
1. Vote in Chairman for the committee
2. Vote in Vice Chairman (if required) for the committee
3. Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
4. Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
5. Public Recess
6. Note – minutes for last planning meeting approved at prior Full Council meeting.
4. Discuss & Vote on whether to reply with a comment for pre planning application for Meadow Stores change of use from retail to restaurant.
5. Application S/PAOTH/20/0514. Discuss & Vote on planning application for S/HOU/20/0509. Render exterior walls. 44 Station Road.
6. Discuss & Vote on planning application S/HOU/20/0467. The Coach House, New Road. Change integral garage to liveable space. Extension to existing sheds.
7. Discuss & Vote on proposed closure of Day House Lane to vehicle traffic
8. Discuss & Vote on endorsement of 20mph speed limit request for SBC to adopt as part of their Highways management policy. See additional documentation.
Voting Items (deferred from March meeting which was cancelled due to Covid19):
9. Discussion & vote on next steps for Draycot Foliat parking, speed & lighting issues
10. Discussion & vote on preliminary plans for parking improvements at Windmill Piece.
11. Items for next agenda (Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting).