PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS (if needed)
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 10th June 2019
- ACTION POINTS
- SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
COMMITTEE ITEMS – FINANCE
- Approve costs of Strimmer for handyman – See additional documentation
- Approve costs of repairs to Memorial Stone on New Road – See additional documentation
- Updating Chairman’s badge of office costs – See additional documentation
- Clerk’s report on current hours and workload & staffing requirement. – See additional documentation
- Approval of minutes from Finance meeting on 30th April
- Approval of Clerk to attend VAT course for Council Finance with WALC £65.00 plus VAT.
COMMITTEE ITEMS – PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
- Purchase of pole and associated works for Speed Activated Device on Hodson Road – See additional documentation
- Approval of minutes from planning committee from 25th, 15th April & 6th June 2019.
- Possible planning application by Redlands Airfield for a second plane to fly. Optional comments from CPC to go back to SBC.
- Discuss & vote if required on residents request to re-locate Badbury Noticeboard.
- Discuss & vote on emergency delegated powers of Clerks and nominated Councillors – Chair and VC for example. (To be added to Standing Orders)
- Discuss & Vote on Chairman and Vice Chair of the Council signing committee papers in absence of committee Chair’s. Also approving staffing matters in absence of Finance Committee.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair) If needed.
FINANCE – Vote on approval of Final April & May 2019 (if available)** finance figures & internal audit update – see separate document. Review of June to date finance figures.
ENVIRONMENT, GENERAL PURPOSE & AMENITIES
PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
GRANTS SUB-COMMITTEE – if needed
RISK ASSESSMENTS – Clerk to report on completed June assessments
- Items for next agenda
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.
Please don’t forget to get your login and then sign up for the on-line Cllrs GDPR training.
** – Issue with on-line banking which is being resolved.