1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of 4 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if any candidates are in attendance). See additional information
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 11th September 2023.
5. Action Points from last meeting.
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. FINANCE. To note comments from the external auditor PKF Littlejohn on the 23/24 audit and response from RFO. See additional information
9. FINANCE. To approve the costs of £410 plus VAT, plus paint costs of £34.79 plus VAT for Allbuild to re-furbish the outside of the Badbury BT box. Approved by EGPA committee. The council to also approve the extra cost of £43.00 plus VAT for Allbuild to replace a broken pane of glass in the box. To give the Clerk delegated powers to arrange this work.
10. FINANCE. To approve a donation of £60.00 to the British Legion in lieu of buying 3 wreaths for Remembrance Day. (Wreaths are re-used for environmental reasons)
11. FINANCE. To approve the purchase of up to £52.00 by the Clerk for Christmas decoration materials for the school and local groups to use to decorate the trees on New Road. See additional information
12. FINANCE. Budget vs expenditure council review. See additional information
13. FINANCE. Ideas for additional whole council expenditure (not regular expenditure) to be brought to the meeting for consideration by the next Finance Committee meeting for the 24/25 budget. (Note – each committee has been asked to submit their requests)
14. Approval of policies: See additional information
- Preventing Crime and Disorder Policy.
- Updated Standing Orders.
15. To discuss and vote on any actions to be taken on whether CPC creates/joins the National Risk Register (Cllr Whitehead) See additional information
16. To discuss and vote on any actions to be taking to map lost PROW’s and list newly created ones. (Public Rights of Way). (Cllr Whitehead). See additional information.
17. Bi-annual council website review. www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk
18. PLANNING. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council where a time extension is not approved to hear the item at the next planning meeting. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
19. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on July (re-visited) & September 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” October finance figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
Finance report from Cllr Kearsey.
EGPA report from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport report from Cllr Jefferies.
Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams.
20. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)