- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approve Minutes from 8th March 2022
- Action points from 8th March minutes.
- Vote to approve items 13 and 14 as confidential items.
Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information Finance Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
Items 13 and 14. Staff salary reviews
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
- Information relating to any individual.
- Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
- Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
- The Companies Act 1985
- The Friendly Societies Act 1974
- The Friendly Societies Act 1992
- The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
- The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
- The Charities Act 199Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
- Review quotes from Sanders Webworks for further items suggested after Strategy meeting. See additional information
- Approval of costs of £611.90 plus VAT from Procure Direct for solar lights for Chapel path. (Unallocated funds purchase). Approved by EGPA committee.
- Approve additional £129 for Jubilee tree guard due to costs of steel rising since quote received.
- Approve delegated powers for Clerk to pay costs of Land Registry title searches as required.
- Approval to join the Institute of Crematoria and Cemetery Management at £95 per annum. See additional information
- Contracts – No items
HR – Confidential items.
- Approval of salary spinal point increase for Clerk. See confidential information
- Approval of salary spinal point increase for Responsible Financial Officer and Admin Officer See confidential information
- Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)