Meeting link at the bottom of the agenda.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 16th November 2020.
5. Action Points
6. Swindon Ladies football club to address the committee with requests/suggestions for moving forward for 2021 season. Fees for practice games to be discussed. Jamie Lloyd Davies attending
7. Update from Hilary Howe at WARP on boardwalk and funding. (if required)
9. Moss removal around the Parish. See additional documentation
10. Approval of final draft of cycling poster design and locations. See additional documentation
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
11. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
12. Football club representative to update Committee
14. Request from allotment tenants to have an Allotment Rep who can report items to the committee as required.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- New playground facility at Rec field. Preliminary discussion on what is required so Admin Officer can start applying for grants to fund this work.
- Age range
- Materials used – metal/wood etc
- Type of equipment – similar to CVPA or investigate alternatives.
16. Installation of Talking Pirates using CIL funds. See additional documentation
18. VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
19. Discussion of CSE’s Climate Change plan. Does CPC want to join the campaign to be provided with materials to promote sustainable energy. See additional documentation
20. 6 month review of whether wood chipper and trailer required for the Handyman. See additional documentation
21. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)