- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 21st September 2020.
- Action Points
- Review and vote on Committees Terms of Reference – See document on MS Teams.
- Swindon Ladies football club to address the committee with requests/suggestions for moving forward. Fee’s for practice games to be discussed. See additional information.
- Review & vote on quote for annual tree inspection. (After full survey carried out in 2020) See additional documentation
- Discussion & vote on new bench and installation work on Millennium Wood pathway. See information loaded on MS Teams
- New dog bin required at the entrance to the allotments on New Road – old metal one has rusted. Cost for a new plastic bin is £91.00 plus VAT and £50 installation. Plus £42.17 plus VAT for new post. Review and vote.
- New rubbish bin required at Rec field as the lock has rusted and snapped on the old one so the bin is not secure. £169.00 litter bin Plus £50 fitting plus VAT. Review and vote.
- Signage required. Extra “Cyclists Dismount” aluminum sign for Strouds Hill to stop cyclists from using the pavement at the houses that exit straight onto the street. £35.00 plus VAT from Mule Creative.
- Request for aluminum signage for the cycle route along the back of Home Close to remind it is a residential area and no swearing. A4 size. 1 sign £25.00. 1 signs £43.00. 10 signs £60.00 from Mule Creative. (No VAT)
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- Football club representative to update Committee
- No items
ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to take these items.
- Review and vote on approval of bonfire reminder letter for all tenants – See letter on MS Teams
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- Review of opening of the Hall with Covid procedures and discuss opening to larger groups that are allowed to meet by law.
- Approval requested for Administration Officer to apply for grants to install new play equipment on the Recreation field.
- Presentation on new equipment to buy with budgeted funds. Discussion & vote on what item to install. See information in MS Teams.
- Review whether legislation of max 6 people at CVPA is being adhered to. Vote on whether to keep the area open or shut it.
- No items
- Committee to approve the alteration of the BMX/Pump track sub-committee into a working party separate from the Parish Council but working with the council and receiving administrative support, for meetings. WAITING FOR LEGAL ADVICE – CLERK TO UPDATE COMMITTEE See additional information
VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
- Discussion on current BIOS situation. To be taken to Full Council in November.
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)