- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting held 15th October
- Matters arising not on the agenda
- Parishing Progress
- • Cllr M Clarke to Chair this item.
• ALLOTMENTS. Note – 1 plot to be filled & renewal letters sent out.
• Weed letters required – discussion on policy to take.
New tenants – 8A, 10A and 10B
Existing tenants – 12A & 9A (already received letters in August)
- • TREES. Council still needs a list of all trees owned by the PC for maintenance purposes and all trees with TPO’s attached.
- • DRAYCOTT FOLIAT PARKING. Need to chase Ward Cllrs for SBC sweeping the parking area. Hedges have been cut back.
- • NEW ROAD HEDGE. Requires further cutting at Coronation Gate. Hedge near Pats at John Alder Close needs cutting on inside edge at resident’s boundaries. Clerk to contact resident’s ref access. Suggestion to have the bramble area completely cut down to avoid this issue each year.
WAITING FOR SBC CONFIRMATION TO PROCEED AS REQUIRED.
Buildong & Amenity Priorities
- • TENNIS CLUB
• Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- REC GROUND CAR PARK
- RISK ASSESSMENTS
Assessments due for Pavilion, Street Furniture & Milenium Wood. Volunteers needed from committee.
- • CVPA
Flooring needed for under new see saw – quotes for:
£140 plus VAT from Sutcliffe play for 6m2 of flooring supply only. (Includes pegs)
Amazon – £25.50 per 1.5 x 1m square. (Includes pegs)
£76.50 for 4.5m2
£102.00 for 6m2
Plus installation. Asked iDec & Allbuild to quote. Will provide figures if received in time.
Base for WWI “Tommie” statue required for Butts Road. Quote from Allbuild of £300.00 for concrete base covered in “marble” resin.
Have £130.00 from the anonymous donor to put towards this. Asking Calley Memorial Hall if they would consider £100 donation. £70.00 from Parish Council required.
- • FOOTBALL MATTERS
Club representative to update Committee.
- • VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
(Note, items in AOB cannot be voted on)