- To vote on the Chairman for the committee for the forthcoming year
- To vote on the Vice Chairman for the committee for the forthcoming year.
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Approval of minutes of meeting 19th April 2022.
- Action Points
- Parishing progress – no items
Parish appearance & safety
- Approve £100 costs for replacement flower planter at Hodson. (current one rotten) Clerk to arrange replacement wooden planter.
- Request from Cllr Sunners to fund the replacement of 3 Neighbourhood Watch signs which were lost when the lampposts were updated to LED lights. See additional information for costs.
Building & amenity priorities
- Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- Football Club representative to update Committee
- no items
- Vote on sending a letter to all tenants to advise in the strongest terms that any form of sexist (or other offensive) language is not to be used and will not be tolerated if reported to the PC. (the PC have been advised that tenants have returned their plots due to this issue) Cllrs Rogers and Duke to approve final letter See additional information
- Vote on letter to specific plot holder who has on more than one occasion been rude and aggressive in language to other plot holders and site visitors. Cllrs Rogers and Duke to approve final letter See additional information
Rec hall, ground & car park
- Committee to decide if the Rec ground Carpark is in need of resurfacing materials. (Cllrs to have inspected the site prior to the meeting) Quotes to then be obtained for next meeting if required.
Chapel and graveyard.
- Committee to determine if to proceed with investigating solar power for the Chapel building. Quotes to then be obtained for next meeting if required.
- Approval of quote to removal of 2 trees at cemetery after subsidence inspection. See additional information
- Community priorities – no items
- Vulnerable people – no items
- Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)