Chiseldon Parish Council is your most local and accessible form of government. It is made up from members of the community and it exists to serve the community. We therefore welcome any input to the Parish Council.
There are a number of ways of becoming involved with the council and its work:
- Keep abreast of what’s happening in the community and our work, by following our news page
- Look for opportunities to become a councillor as vacancies arise. Again, the news page will carry details of up-and-coming spaces.
- Come along to one of the committee meetings. All have an opportunity for public questions. You can learn what each does from the committee page and find details of meeting times on the news page
- Contribute to the Parish Council Plan (see side box)
- Get in touch with our Parish clerk. You can do this to let us know about a problem, ask for advice, make suggestions or check up on what we’re doing about an issue.
We hope you will take the opportunity to get involved with the Parish Council. It’s your area – so why not have your say?