Recreation Hall off Norris Close 7.00pm
Note – the committee will first convene at the Castle View play area to review the equipment.
- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Public recess: members of the public may address the Committee on any Recreation related matter for a maximum of five minutes.
- Approval of minutes of meeting held on 19th June 2017
- Matters arising (not elsewhere on the agenda)/ Action points
- Football matters
- Tennis Club:
- Update from Julie & Fiona Allen on Netball progress
- Finance team have requested that the Committee draft a future “Plan B” should the Tennis Club no longer be able to maintain the courts and club.
- TC lease changes Oct 2017 – need to discuss impact of this – arrange sub meeting?
- Castle View play area (CVPA)/teen area:
- Update on CVPA repairs. STORM involvement and RoSPA issues
- Review of costs of goals for grass area – and vote on plan for funding.
- Approval of costs to purchase 2 new signs for CVPA.
- Pavilion (items not addressed under Football matters): electrical sockets not working – need approval for electrician to fix.
- Recreation Ground: charges for “Boot Camp” instructor to be voted on.
- Recreation Hall: update on rot investigation work.
- Youth activities
- Care of vulnerable people
- Any other business
Committee Members: Paul Sunners (Chair), Paul Walton (VC), Glenn Mills, Keith Bates, Jenny Jefferies, Caroline Brady.