New items to be heard under agenda item 8.
Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
3. Approval of minutes – from 30th March 2023.
4. Action points
5. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/22/1425 Updated. Erection of three barns to provide 20 en-suite bedrooms for use as temporary residential accommodation for use solely of travelling film crews related to the adjacent film studios.
The Old Dairy, Badbury Lane Badbury Swindon SN4 0EU
6. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/HOU/23/0339. Construction of driveway from adopted highway to front of property. 67 New Road, Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0PE
7. Planning. Discuss and vote on application S/22/1268 REVISED. Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of 1 no. dwelling and detached garage with annex above
Alpina, Marlborough Road Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0EP
8. Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. Published on the councils Facebook page and on the councils website.
9. Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide update from last meeting if required
10. Highways. No items. (Note – layby tender has been published, no responses yet)
11. Transport. No items
12. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)