Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes. Please contact the Clerk if you would like a copy of any additional information noted on the agenda. Any additional information (unless confidential) can be requested from the Clerk prior to the meeting.
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
3. Approval of minutes – from 28th September 2023
4. Review action points
5. Planning. Discussion and vote on S/HOU/23/1136. Increase in roof height and amendments to windows and doors of existing conservatory. Beech Grove, High Street Chiseldon
6. Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. Published on the council’s Facebook page and on the council’s website.
Note: Under this item, the council will be discussing planning application S/23/1207. Hanger L6 White Horse Road Wroughton, Retention of building and hardstanding for agricultural use with new gated entrance.
7. Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide update from last meeting if required
8. Rec Hall and grounds improvement project. To discuss the response from the Estate after the meeting on the 15th September and how to respond. See additional information
9. Highways. Review any updates with the 20mph change consultation plans.
10. Highways. To vote to approve in principle the approximate costs to SBC for the permits to create the 2 laybys – Windmill Piece and Draycot Foliat.
See additional information for the costs.
11. Transport. No items
12. 2024/25 budget. To vote on costings to request to the Finance Committee for inclusion into the 24/25 budget. To include an amount to request to be added for the Rec ground improvement fund. Cllrs to come to the meeting with suggestions.
13. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)