To receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
- Attendances and Apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of Interests
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting on 9th July 2018
- Matters Arising and Action Points
- Community Safety – Inc Police Report
- Swindon Borough Council Reports From Ward Cllrs – Updates to be provided on: Plough Hill road sign being obscured by trees and green countdown markers obscured.
New Road Layby – Vehicles still parking on the grass verges
Provide information from Highways on definition of specific breaches of safety.
Voting Items – Planning Committee Only
- Erection of 5 dwellings with parking on land at Badbury House Farm, Badbury.
- Precept For 2019/20 – General discussion. Decisions to be made in Committee meetings
- Committee And Representation Reports (3 minutes per Chair)
Fianance – June 2018 Finance figures for approval – see separate document
Environment, General Purpose & Amenities
Public Transport Update – David Hill
Risk Assessments – Clerk to report