You are summoned to the FEBRUARY 2021 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING.
on Monday 8th February 2021 at 7.30pm. Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information Finance Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
Item 12. Update on confidential item in regards to engaging a solicitor for an ongoing legal matter.
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
1. Information relating to any individual.
2. Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
3. Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
- The Companies Act 1985
- The Friendly Societies Act 1974
- The Friendly Societies Act 1992
- The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
- The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
- The Charities Act 199Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
1. CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS. Danielle Simpson and Jillian Robertson have indicated they wish to be co-opted as Cllrs.
2. LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 11th January 2021.
5. ACTION POINTS
6. COVID19 – food box and volunteer efforts update (Requested by Cllr Sunners) See written update from Administration Officer loaded onto MS Teams.
7. COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
8. Ward Cllr reports
9. Information provided to Councillors on 2 Licencing Policies that SBC are reviewing. See additional documentation
10. Review of Policies and procedures:
- Updated Equality and Diversity Policy – loaded into MS Teams.
- Talking with Developers Policy – loaded into MS Teams.
11. Vote on whether to approve the costs of printing a Parish update Newsletter for all homes in the Parish. See additional documentation
12. Vote on whether to approve any final grant requests that are submitted prior to the March 31st 2021 deadline.
13. CONFIDENTIAL ITEM Update on confidential item in regards to engaging a solicitor for an ongoing legal matter.
14. Vote on spending £550 CIL funds on installing the “Talking Pirates” equipment at Castle View Play area (Approved by EGPA Committee). See additional documentation
15. Vote on approval of spending £280 plus VAT on moss removal from pavements within the Parish. (Approved by EGPA) committee) See additional documentation
16. Vote on how to spend Covid grant received from Government for loss of income for Chapel and Rec hall hire. See additional documentation
17. Vote on how to award the final £80.00 in the current financial years grants and donation fund the council hold. See additional documentation. To be considered alongside item 12 above.
18. Discussion & Vote on replying to Planning Inspectorate on Earthline Appeal currently beingconsidered. See additional documentation.
19. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- Finance – Review & Vote on January 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
20. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)