PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 14th June 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Amended plans for Brimble Hill data Centre – app S/21/0518. Documents loaded into MS Teams Files page.
- Amended plans for 1 Well Close. App S/HOU/21/0869. Please visit www.swindon.gov.uk planning portal
- Review of new SBC / Parish Council’s Charter document – see additional information. Any suggested changes to be voted on.
- Review of Parliamentary Boundary Review – see additional information Any suggested changes to be voted on.
- Review of SBC Community Governance Review. see additional information. Any suggestions of areas to be reviewed to be voted on.
- Proposal for 2022 Queens Jubilee celebration from the Clerk see additional information
- Quarterly review of CPC website – feedback required from Cllrs. www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk
- Approval of purchase costs for new SID of £2935.00 plus VAT from Stocksigns. Committee budget was £2500. (Planning committee have approved this expenditure)
- Review of budget vs expenditure report for April to June 2021 – see additional information in MS Teams. (Finance committee have reviewed this document with no issues to report)
- Approval of £584.00 plus VAT from CTS for new PIR security flood lights for Football Compound at Rec Hall.(Rec Ground improvements committee have approved this expenditure)
- Approval of £14.00 plus VAT for signage for Home Close 45 cycling route. 40x30cms. See additional documentation. Number of signs and wording to be approved. Must report as S137 expenditure
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on June 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Review & Vote on July to date 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”Cllrs to review the up to date balance sheet report to ensure ”PAYE & NI payable” and “Wages Payable – Payroll” are at zero (considering acceptable roundings).
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement from Cllr Randall
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)