Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
1. Attendances and apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests
3. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting on 8th October 2018
4. Matters arising and action points
5. Karen Phimister from SBC – presenting Neighbourhood Plan information (15 mins)
6. Stephen Maskell from SBC – advice on email usage for Cllrs ref GDPR (15 mins)
7. Community safety – inc police report
8. Swindon Borough Council reports from ward cllrs – written updates to be provided:
Voting Items – Full Council
9. Request from Ogbourne St George Parish Council to promote their petition to have the A346 at Ogbourne St Andrew changed to 50mph speed limit. See separate document.
10. Ratify EGPA Committee decision to increase allotment costs by 10% from November 2018. See separate document.
11. Vote on Parish Council to join WALC. (Vote approved in Finance Committee).
12. Committee And Representation Reports (3 minutes per Chair) if needed.
- Finance – October finance figures for approval – see separate document.
- Environment, General Purpose & Amenities
- Public Transport Update – David Hill
- Planning, Highways & Transport Development
- Risk Assessments – Clerk to Report