You are summoned to the JANUARY 2021 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING.
Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams. See bottom of agenda for link.
To receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of
the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion willonly take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information Finance Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
14. Confidential item in regards to engaging a solicitor for an ongoing legal matter. Refer to additional papers on MS Teams.
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
1. Information relating to any individual.
2. Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
3. Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
• The Companies Act 1985
• The Friendly Societies Act 1974
• The Friendly Societies Act 1992
• The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
• The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
• The Charities Act 1993
Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
1. CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS. Pauline Barnes has registered her intention and will be joining the meeting.
2. LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 14th December 2020.
5. ACTION POINTS
6. Police Precept presentation from PCC Angus McPherson (5 mins) Flexible agenda item
7. COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
8. Ward Cllr reports
9. EGPA committee request for a Cllr to be seconded to the committee whilst Cllr McDonald’s dispensation is in place.
10. Review of Policies and procedures:
· Habitual & Vexatious Complainant policy – loaded into MS Teams.
11. Quarterly scheduled review of council website. www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk
12. Review of budget vs expenditure report. Loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
13. Confidential item in regards to engaging a solicitor for an ongoing legal matter. Refer to additional papers on MS Teams.
14. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
Finance – Review & Vote on November & December 2020 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
15. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)
MS Teams Link