- Vote on appointment of new Chairman for the committee due to Cllr Randall stepping down from the role.
- To vote on the approval of any new Cllrs joining the committee.
Public recess – maximum 10 minutes – see information above.
- List attendances and apologies for absence. Vote on approval of absences given. Absence with no apologies to be noted separately.
- Declarations of interests and requests for dispensations voted on.
- Review and approve minutes from 7th October 2021.
- Action Points
- Discuss & vote on what professional services to hire first with regards to moving the project forward. Designer/architect for rough building design to include items voted on in last meeting? Gather quotes for next meeting? Committee to vote on a course of action.
- Review Wroughton PC’s grant study documentation for useful information. Vote on action actions CPC can take to secure funding for the project. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Items for the next agenda. (Cannot be considered at the current meeting)