- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Public Recess
- Approval OF MINUTES from the meeting on Mond 26th Nov 18
- Review & approve Minutes from public meeting in May 2018 at Chiseldon House Hotel as resident would like a copy.
- Matters arising not on the agenda
• Review and Vote on new submitted applications & other matters.
(No planning applications outstanding)
- Review & decide next steps for Norris Close layby plans
- Review on allocating reserved funds to planning specialist ref New Road SHELAA sites and potential planning application.
- Discussion & vote on applying for 99 year leases for Castle View Green area and Strouds Hill green area to protect from future development.
- Review planning list of current applications.
- Review requirement for a separate temporary grants funds sub-committee to investigate grants available for local improvements. Create committee if required.
- SBC have a local plan review training session at 3.00pm on 4th Feb – Need 1 Cllr to attend with Clerk.
- New transport Rep will be needed in May 2018 after Cllr Hill steps down (?)
- Dykes Mews parking issue – discuss, plus any update received from Ward Cllrs
- Safe Passing place on Hodson Road in Hodson – Update from Cllr Walton on Hodson residents views.
(Note, items in AOB cannot be voted on)