- Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
- Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
- Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
- Approval of minutes from 25th March 2021
- Action points.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & vote on S/21/0518 Replacement data centre Brimble Hill. Vic Angell invited to join the meeting. Standing Orders to be suspended to allow Mr Angell to speak to the committee. See additional documentation
- Discuss quotes received by 3 Consultants to assist with a Neighbourhood Plan and vote on whether to proceed with a NHP. Next steps to also be voted on. See additional documentation
- Discuss & vote on S/21/0326. UPDATED PLANS. 5 units at Unicorn Business Park.
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/21/0200. Replacement side walls to vehicle entrance. Manor House, Chiseldon.
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/0409. First floor rear extension. 40 New Road.
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/0479. Rebuild & reconfigure steps front wall and steps. Methodist Church. Turnball.
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/0471. Replacement 2m wooden fence. 1 Slipper Lane.
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/0623. First floor and single storey rear extension, parking & assoc works. 31 Berricot Lane, Badbury.
HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
- Discussion & vote on plans for New Road Build Out. Next steps to be voted on. See March additional documentation for stats from survey.
- Discuss update meeting with Steven Sanders from SBC in regards 2 Draycot Foliat & Windmill Piece laybys. Next steps to be voted on.
- Review Hodson Road SID Data supplied. Does the device need moving to another Parish Location? Next steps to be voted on. See additional documentation
TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
- No items
- Items for next agenda
(Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)