Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 24th March 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/HOU/22/0497. Wheatley, High Street. 2 storey rear extension.
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/22/0556. Saracens, Turnball. Single storey rear extension & separate sun room.
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/22/0595 & S/LBC/22/0604. Change of use for Bothy on Burderop Estate to 1 dwelling. Includes listed building application.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. To be updated on the councils Facebook page and website.
- Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide any required update on the project.
- Highways – Discussion on any changes the PC can make to the road conditions at Badbury and lack of pavements. Item requested by Cllr Jackson.
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)