Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 25th November November 2021. (There was no Dec 2021 meeting)
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/21/1920 Burderop Park.
Demolition of the pavilions, change of use of offices and ancillary buildings to 25no. apartments/ dwellings, erection of 52no. dwellings, construction of new access and associated works without compliance with Conditions 2 (Approved Drawings), 9 (Ecology), 21 (Drainage) and 25 (Arboricultural Method Statement) from planning permission S/19/0441and without compliance with condition 2 (Approved Drawings & Documents) from previous permission S/19/1765.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/21/1327 Draycot Farm, Draycot Foliat. Change of use from agricultural to storage, distribution & ancillary offices,
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/22/0038 11 Home Close. Extension to site & rear of garage.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. To be updated on the councils Facebook page and website.
- Planning. To note the public consultation from Earthline on their planning
consultation. Discussion only.
- Neighbourhood Plan. Decide on committee Cllrs to attend the 31st Jan NHP meeting with Andrea Pellegram.
- Highways. Review and vote on quotes to provide layby provision to Draycot Foliat and Windmill Piece . See additional information in MS Teams
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)