You are summoned to the Planning, Transport Development and Highways
Committee, meeting remotely via Zoom.
Thursday 27th August 2020 at 7.30pm.
Remote login details:
- Meeting ID: 896 8568 8179
- Passcode: 770584
1. Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
2. Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
3. Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
4. Approval of minutes from 30.7.2020
5. Action points.
6. Vote on any requirements for funds to be included in 2021/22 Precept for planning, highways or transport matters. Councillors to come to the meeting with suggestions.
Planning: Voting Items
7. Discuss & vote on any action to take on Government White Paper from NALC on 7th August. See additional information
8.Discuss & Vote on S/20/0924. Burderop Park. 6 additional dwellings, without compliance to conditions 2 and 18 of planning permission S/19/1892 to allow revised phasing plan & scheme of implementation.
9. Discuss & vote on S/20/0926.
11. Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/20/0773. Single storey side extension. 50 Home Close, Chiseldon.
12. Discuss & vote on S/HOU/20/0833. Single storey rear extension. 12 Carisbrooke Terrace. Chiseldon
Highways: Voting Items
13. Update on Draycot Foliat parking improvements for 2020/21.
14. Update on parking improvements at Windmill Piece in 2021/22.
15. Review of residents comments in regards to New Road/Hodson Road speed/HGV issues. Discussion & vote on any action to take from these communications.
Transport: Voting Items
16. No items
17. Items for next agenda (Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)