- Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
- Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
- Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
- Approval of minutes from 29th October 2020
- Action points.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & Vote on S/ADV/20/1364. Advertising boards for Burderop Park.
- Discuss and vote on proposed street naming plan for new development at Burderop Park. See additional information on MS Teams. (Public to ask the Clerk for this information.)
HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & vote on plans for a consultation with local residents of the New Road/Canney Close area on the Build Out. Committee to also vote on costs for printing surveys. See additional information
- Further discussion on whether a SID at Hodson is required. (Item deferred from 3 months ago) See additional information
- Information only – waiting to hear back from SBC on assistance they can provide for the Windmill Piece and Draycot Foliat layby’s. No quotes received from external companies as a result of advertising the work.
TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
- No items
- Items for next agenda
(Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)