- Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
- Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
- Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
- Approval of minutes from 28th 2021
- Action points.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & vote on S/21/1760. National Data Centre. Burderop, Brimble Hill. Section 73 application. Visit www.swindon.gov.uk/planning for full details of the application.
- Discuss & vote on S/21/1237. Draycot Farm, Draycot Foliat Lane. Revised app. Change of use from agricultural to storage, distribution and offices.
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/21/1709. 34 Draycott Road. Replace conservatory with orangery, and new replacement windows.
- Discuss & vote on S/21/1741. Three Trees Farm Shop. Install of 4 electric vehicle charging points in carpark.
CPC NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN: VOTING ITEMS
- Vote on how to approve the additional working hours for the Clerk and Admin Officer as part of this project.
HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
- Committee to review quote information received to date on 2 new layby’s at Windmill Piece and Draycot Foliat. Committee to vote on contractor to use if able to do so.
TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
- No items
- Items for next agenda (Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)