You are summoned to the Planning, Transport Development and Highways Committee
Meeting remotely via MS Teams. Thursday 25th February 2021 at 7.30pm.
For remote login, click this link.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
2. Vote on approval for Cllr Simpson joining the committee.
3. Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
4. Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
5. Approval of minutes from 28th Jan 2020.
6. Action points.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
7. Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/21/0192. 5 New Road, Chiseldon. First floor rear extension.
8. Discuss & vote on S/LBC/21/0203. Manor House, Hodson Road, Chiseldon. Replacement Walls.
9. Discuss & vote on S/21/0094 Change of use from barn to dwelling. Hodson Lane, Hodson – See additional documentation.
10. Discuss & vote on S/HOU/21/0190 Single storey rear extension, velux windows. Move garden wall. Saracens, Turnball. Chiseldon. See additional documentation.
11. HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
12. TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
13. Items for next agenda (note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting).