- Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
- Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
- Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
- Approval of minutes from 27th August.2020
- Action points.
- Committee to review and approve its Terms of Reference. Suggestions for changes to be discussed & voted on.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/20/1021. 59 Castle View Road. Detached single storey workshop/office/storage space.
- Discuss & vote on S/19/1755. Land at Berricot Lane Badbury. Revised consultation. 11 dwellings.
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/20/1053 19 Badbury Lane. Alteration to outbuilding & conversion of garage to habitable space.
- Discuss & Vote on S/LBC/20/1054. As above. Listed building elements.
HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
- Update on Draycot Foliat parking improvements for 2020/21.
- Update on parking improvements at Windmill Piece in 2021/22.
- Discuss & Vote on £6000 in current financial year’s budget for the removal of the New Road Build Out which was approved by Full Council in 2017.
TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
- No items
- Items for next agenda
(Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)