- Approval of request from Cllr Jefferies to join the committee
- Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
- Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
- Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
- Approval of minutes from 27th May 2021
- Action points.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/21/0767. 15 Butts Road. 2 storey side, 2 and single storey rear extension and assoc works.
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/21/0479 for the Methodist Chapel on Turnball. Rebuild and reconfig of boundary wall & steps to provide 2 parking places. Revised application.
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/21/0869 1 Well Close. Raise garage roof and erection of fence.
HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
- Discussion on possible ways to mitigate “rat running” in Badbury. (Item requested by Cllr Jackson) See additional documentation.
TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
- No items
- Items for next agenda (Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)