PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS if required
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 11th November 2019
- ACTION POINTS
- Mr Ian McMurray reporting on his proposed planning application for the Three Trees Farm Shop
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
- Ward Cllr reports
Cllr Sumner – Badbury Post box update
- Review of SBC protocols documents. Feedback suggested for SBC. See additional documentation
- Review of Parish Council’s Immediate, Short and Long term strategies – see strategy meeting minutes from Jan 2019. (Already circulated)
- Review & Vote on British Telecom proposal to remove phone box at Castle View Road – See additional documentation
- Meeting dates for 2020. Separate Planning into a Committee. Leave Finance as part of Full Council – discussion & vote
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/19/1663. 48 Norris Close. Single storey rear extension
- Discuss & vote on S/19/1755. 15 dwellings on land east of Berricot Lane, Badbury.
See additional documentation for all items
- Becoming a living wage employer.
- Quarterly review of budget report.
- Community Funding – Health Questionnaire – Should CPC apply?
- Grant request from the organisers of the Memory Café in the Parish.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS:
Finance – Approve Nov finance figures
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Grants Sub-committee update
- Items for next agenda