Public Recess – To receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
- Attendances and Apologies for Absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of Interest
- Approval of Minutes – Full Council meeting on 10th December 2018
- Matters Arising and Action Points
Voting Items – Full Council
- Reply to SBC on any comments on their review of their Codes and Protocols document. Separate email of documents sent 2.1.19 by Clerk.
Voting Items – Planning Committee
- Vote on retrospective application S/18/1979 for nursery at Chiseldon Primary School
Voting Items – Finance Committee
- Clerks planning webinar course booked for £90.00 plus VAT – Finance committee to approve expenditure.
- Community Safety – inc police report
- Swindon Borough Council Reports From Ward Cllrs
- Environment, General Purpose And Amenities
- Public Transport Update – David Hill
- Planning, Highways And Transport Development
- Risk Assessments – Clerk to report
- Any Other Business
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.