PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- ATTENDANCES AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 11th Feb 2019
- APPROVAL OF STRATEGY MEETING MINUTES from 17th Jan 2019 – MUST DO
- MATTERS ARISING AND ACTION POINTS
- Removal of matters arising and AOB from agenda. – See communication from Katie at WALC.
- SETTLEMENT BOUNDARY & OPEN SPACES REVIEW update
- Update and reminders on Communications processes – from Cllr Brady
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair) If needed.
FINANCE – Vote on approval of Feb 2019 finance figures – see separate document
ENVIRONMENT, GENERAL PURPOSE & AMENITIES
PUBLIC TRANSPORT UPDATE – David Hill
PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
GRANTS SUB-COMMITTEE – if needed
RISK ASSESSMENTS – Clerk to report
Councillors briefing session on election process for May 2019 – all Cllrs should attend this session.
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.