Public Recess – To receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes.
- Attendances and Apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of Interest
- Approval of Minutes – Full Council meeting on 13th August 2018
- Matters Arising and Action Points
- Katie Fielding from WALC to advise on membership benefits. Information only.
- Community Safety – Inc Police report
- Swindon Borough Council Reports From Ward Cllrs – Updates to be provided on:
– Plough Hill motorway road sign being obscured
– Pavement at the Canney needing work to stop flooding every winter
– Provide information from Highways on definition of specific breaches of safety
Voting Items – Planning Committee Only
- S/LBC/18/1265 Replacement staircase for whichway Cottage, Badbury
- Committee and Representation Reports (3 minutes per Chair) if needed
Finance – 2019/20 precept update if required. August finance figure for review only – see separate document.
Environment, General Purpose And Amenities
Public Transport Update – David Hill
Planning, Highways And Transport Development
Risk Assessments – Clerk to report
- Any Other Business